Password Protect Forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Password Protect Forum?

I am trying to password protect a private forum. I put the password in and everything, but it doesnt seem to work? I am still on gamma and I couldnt find this listed in the bugs? Any help.

This was not a reported bug in Gamma. Nonetheless you should upgrade to RC2 anyway.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

OK, I am doing it right now. Is there something else I should be doing to get this to work? Maybe I missed a step or something?

Comment

Admins, super mods, and mods of the forum in question never need to enter the password.

Comment

BINGO! Thats what I needed to hear!!! So, assuming that the forum is private (the mod board) and can only be seen by mods, the mods would never have to answer the password then, right?

But if a glitch happens, and people happen to be able to see the hidden forum, then they would have to use the password, correct?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X