Board is running really slow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Board is running really slow

Okay now all the pages of my website load at a propper speed except for vBulletin. I'm running RC2 and it was working fine until I attempted the multiple attachments feature. After posting with 2 attachments at once the board came almost to a hault taking about 2 minutes to load each page. Is there some option that I have disable that should be enabled or vice versa?

well, what are the serverload levels?

im guessing this is a server issue more than anything else?

Comment

Originally posted by Faranth
      well, what are the serverload levels?

im guessing this is a server issue more than anything else?
      I had never had a problem with attachments on vBulletin 2.x at all, no problems with anything for that matter. It only just started going slow when I tried the multiple attachments feature... possibly a coincidence?

Comment

i highly doubt it, its just uploading more than one attachment at a time >.<

Comment

i highly doubt it, its just uploading more than one attachment at a time >.<
          Do you think that having a [ or ] in the filename of the attachment has anything to do with it? I was able to remove that thread and re upload the image minus the [1] that was at the end of it and now all seems to work fine.

Comment

im not sure why a specific file size would make any difference but im no expert

Comment

im not sure why a specific file size would make any difference but im no expert
              Okay thanks for your help, I'll wait for a support team member to confirm whether or not specific characters in an images filename (such as [, or ])would be the reason for anything.

Comment

Working...
              X