Translations, where to look?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Translations, where to look?

Hi to everybody! Do you know if there are any threads where users are sharing their progress with the translation of vB 3.0? I did all the translation for 2.2.8, but I don't know whether I'll be able to find the time to repeat it for 3.0.

So maybe somebody generous would be willing to share its Italian translation... I'd be even happy to do a part of the job.

We are working but in the Spanish translation, sorry I cannot help you this time.

See Ya
    | vBulletin Hispano |

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Argueta
      We are working but in the Spanish translation, sorry I cannot help you this time.
      But there's no space reserved in this site to discuss ongoing translation works?

Comment

Not yet.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
          Not yet.
          Meaning there will be in the future?

Comment

Originally posted by gorman
            Meaning there will be in the future?
            I hope so, actually we have a proyect for a Official Support Site in Spanish, we will contact you later Steve

See Ya
            | vBulletin Hispano |

Comment

One month later - is there still no place where to discuss and work toghether on providing translations? I need Swedish, and I bet a few others have started doing that already.

Comment

We are working on the dutch translation on vbulletin.nl - but we need more dedicated and trustworthy (and licensed) members to help us speed up the process.

Comment

I need all the translations i can get. I have members on my board from all around the world :/ I am not good with languages tho and they dont have licenses so >.<

Comment

Originally posted by clindh
                    I need Swedish, and I bet a few others have started doing that already.
                    Almost finsished with the front-end, still a lot to do in the ACP though.

/Anders
                    Anders Pettersson
                    Don't send me requests by PM to email you the Swedish language file that I have done. My translation is only available here at vbulletin.com to licensed users.
                    If you want updates on when a new version of the Swedish language packs (forum & suite) are available, subscribe to this discussion.
                    Don't PM me for support on how to install language files etc. please post in the appropriate forum, that will most likely give you help quicker.

Comment

There will be a Languages forum once vB3 Gold is released.
                      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

What's the progress with the spanish translation? I would like to help if possible.
                        --
                        Christian Van Der Henst S.
                        http://www.forosdelweb.com

Comment

I would like to help in the Spanish Translation too.

I'm currently working on the Spanish translation, but seems to be taking forever.

Maybe we can divide the work and finish sooner?

Si les parece me escriben.

Saludos!

Comment

Dutch Translation

I'm currently working on a dutch translation
                            but It's to much work to do by myself, Has anyone already
                            started translation or willing to work together. You can see
                            a preview of my translation at http://index.imama.nl/forum

Please contact me!
                            [email protected]

Comment

Two Spanish Packs are available, one Spanish by vBulletin-Hispano (http://www.vbulletin-hispano.com) and other Spanish (El Salvador) by vB-es.com (http://www.vb-es.com).

You should look for the vBulletin Languages & Pharses Forum for more packs.

See Ya
                              | vBulletin Hispano |

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X