Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Centered Logo?

Hi there!

Just updated from Beta 7 to RC2. A lot of templates had to be changed, but now I am quite satisfied with the looks.

Funny enough though I don't get the logo to be displayed at the center of the board. I altered the header to align the table "center" but no change. What am I doing wrong?

I am using the vBulletin-grey styleset - by the way is there a styleset that looks similar to that one you guys are using here - I really like the gradient colour changes in the titles.

Your's

Luke

in the header template find

HTML Code:

remove it

that is one small problem, also you could copy and paste your header template into a txt file and attach it id be more than happy to take a look into it

Comment

where is the header template? I can't seem to align my header image either

If you click on the link below, you can see... thanks
      http://www.yorkietalk.com

Comment

I followed your link. Looks pretty okay to me. Did you manage to fix it, so can we consider this thread being closed?

If so, would you mind posting how you fixed it?

Comment

Originally posted by Faranth
          in the header template find

HTML Code:

remove it

that is one small problem, also you could copy and paste your header template into a txt file and attach it id be more than happy to take a look into it
          ACP > Stlyle Manager > << >> > click on header click edit or change original or whatever the button says
          find
          HTML Code:
          &nbsp;
          remove

Comment

got it working. 760 pixels wide if anyone needs the info... THANKS!
            http://www.yorkietalk.com

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X