Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• inetd
    replied
    Devs, please make sug from 1st and 2nd posts to vB3 Gold... Please!!! It's very important!

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    We should merge our scripts (excempt what is already translated) to speed up things?

Leave a comment:

• inetd
    replied
    I think translating to Dutch from English more simply than from English to Russian (Ukranian, French).

Leave a comment:

• Lumina
    replied
    Floris is translating into Dutch.

Leave a comment:

• inetd
    replied
    What language you use for translating?

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    Hi there,

Translation is going smoothly and I have no issues with it at all.

The only limitation I run into at this moment is that you can't select the language as admin for 'testing'. Like you can do with the styles.

Anyway, i like the system as it is now.

Leave a comment:

• Lumina
    replied
    [..] do you can reply [..] ?
    In English, you should say "Could you reply? Thanks"

Leave a comment:

• inetd
    replied
    Devs, do you can reply?

Leave a comment:

• inetd
    replied
    Originally posted by Lumina
    I agree.

Also, when doing a search with the phrase manager, results are displayed with buttons "Edit" instead of links "Edit". I would stronly prefer links, because with links you can do all changes in new tab/windows if you want. But with buttons you need to perform the search again and again because you can't go back (no cache).
    Completely agree!
    Devs, do you can reply to this?

Leave a comment:

• Lumina
    replied
    I agree.

Also, when doing a search with the phrase manager, results are displayed with buttons "Edit" instead of links "Edit". I would stronly prefer links, because with links you can do all changes in new tab/windows if you want. But with buttons you need to perform the search again and again because you can't go back (no cache).

Leave a comment:

• inetd
    started a topic Difficulty translating

Difficulty translating

Hi.
    When I try translate vB3 in Phrase Manager I have some problem with it.
    I need 2 differently colors for even and odd strings in Phrase Manager. How it is now I most strongly move cursor from left to right (from phrase to "edit" link) for translate essentials phrase.