No announcement yet.

RC1 trouble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i done alot to customising my templates for the homepage, is there no other way than reverting it?

EDIT - nevermind i fixed it, thanks scott you hit the nail on the head i hadn't added the images to the new forums directory when i upgraded.. thanks guys
    Last edited by ZombieAndy; Tue 6th Jan '04, 3:25pm.
    My Forums - A Forum dedicated to the horror films comprising the George A. Romero "Dead" series of films, Night of the Living Dead, Dawn of the Dead, Day of the Dead, Land of the Dead, Diary of the Dead and Survival of the Dead.

Comment

PGT92, I think your problem is caused by PHP being run as a CGI. I've replied to your pm.
      Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

i'm affected by this problem too, php running as cgi, attachment images being broken on refresh, error 500.
        vb3 rc1, attachments in filesystem, thumbnails off.

this worked on vb2.x, is there any workaround to have it work on vb3 too?

tia

kreftt
        Last edited by kreftt; Thu 8th Jan '04, 6:07pm.

Comment

Upgrade to RC2, then if you still have a problem start a new thread with all the relevant details.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Still having this problem... any chance of a fix?

As I mentioned in an earlier post, I replaced the "header('HTTP/1.1 304 Not Modified');" lines in both attachment.php and image.php simply with "echo $attachmentinfo["$imagetype"];" and "echo $imageinfo["$data"];". This seemed to have resolved the problem, but I'm not exactly sure exactly what the downsides are of doing this. Would this cause a problem?

Comment

Working...
            X