Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BillaBongUSA
    replied
    Yeah, I just visited someone else's forum who just said that they were having problems with the DHTML pop up menus, and they all worked fine. And I just reverted my vbulletin_globa.js file, and everything worked again. That's weird.

Leave a comment:

• Bad Bunny
    replied
    Hmm, without changing anything I re-entered the adminCP and I could use the dropdown menus for tempates/styles.

Leave a comment:

• BillaBongUSA
    replied
    Well, in the clientscripts directory, there's a file called "vbulletin_global.js" I found the following line (near the top):

Code:
    var is_ns     = ((userAgent.indexOf('compatible') == -1) && (userAgent.indexOf('mozilla') != -1) && (!is_opera) && (!is_webtv) && (!is_saf));
    And changed it to:

Code:
    var is_ns     = ((userAgent.indexOf('compatible') == -1) && (userAgent.indexOf('mozilla') != -1)  && (userAgent.indexOf('firebird') != -1) && (!is_opera) && (!is_webtv) && (!is_saf));
    I don't really know why that worked, because that file didn't really change much from the version that was in Gamma, but it worked.

Leave a comment:

• Bad Bunny
    replied
    Yeah, really. I use firebird and NOT IE.

Leave a comment:

• Asterik
    replied
    tell me whatcha did, it doesn't work in Mozilla either o_O

Leave a comment:

• BillaBongUSA
    replied
    Oh, nevermind, I just had to change something in the global javascript file. For some reason...

Leave a comment:

• BillaBongUSA
    started a topic Can't Go to Style Options (FireBird)

Can't Go to Style Options (FireBird)

I just upgraded to RC1, and whenever I go to the style manager and try to select an option for a style from one of the drop down menus, nothing happens. I just stay on the style manager page... I tried using the drop down menus in IE, and it worked fine, but they seem to be dysfunctional in FireBird. The menus always worked in vb3 Gamma, however. Did the coding for the AdminCP change that much from Gamma to RC1 or is my browser being dumb?
Working...
X