Thread titles in every post... ack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thread titles in every post... ack

I notice that on my board, there are thread titles on top of every single post. Whereas on this site here, the thread title appears only after the first post. How do I make it like this forum? It seems a bit annoying to have the same title (except with "Re:", since nobody bothers changing it) on top of every post.

Make sure that you have vB Options > Message Posting and Editing Options > Automatically Quote Post / Thread Title set to No.

Hope this solves your problem

Comment

Originally posted by Livingston Dell
      Make sure that you have vB Options > Message Posting and Editing Options > Automatically Quote Post / Thread Title set to No.

Hope this solves your problem
      No it doesn't, sorry. When I change this the "title" field in each post is blank, but it's still THERE in every post. (There is a blank area with a post icon on the left, even if I make sure "no icon" is selected when replying). Whereas on this board, there is a title on the first post then not even space for a title on all subsequent posts.

Comment

I think i know the problem now Check the option:
        vBulletin Options > Thread Display Options (showthread) > Show Default Post Icon

Comment

Excellent, thank you. That works.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X