PayPal IPN payment receipt URL?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PayPal IPN payment receipt URL?

Love the new look and additional functions of v3, but have a question with regard to the paid subscriber integration.

I've turned it on in vb, checked the PayPal box, added my address, then went to PayPal, logged in, ensured I was a verified user, edited and activated IPN.

However when I was editing the IPN area of PayPal they asked me for the "URL where you will be receiving IPN payment notices".

Huh?

It's really unclear to me how one adds the paid subscriber feature to the board. I understand that you create a group and/or member categories with privileges, but it is unclear what URL I would put into the PayPal IPN area and it's also unclear as to when the new users would be prompted to pay for a subscription and how they would do it.

How are others of you incorporating this into your boards and what did you use for the IPN URL where you will be receiving payment notifications?

Thanks,

AB
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X