Lots of Errors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lots of Errors

I have been getting email with about 20 of these errors a day. Here is what the email says:

Database error in vBulletin :

Link-ID == false, connect failed
    mysql error:

mysql error number: 0

Date: Wednesday 31st of December 2003 09:37:37 AM
    Script: http://hereyah.com/bb/forumdisplay.php?f=1
    Referer: http://hereyah.com/bb/forumdisplay.php?f=2
    IP Address: 68.79.36.35

The Script and Referer are different on every email. HELP!

Means one of two things....

1) You are exceeding your maximum allowed connections. If you are on a dedicated server, you can increase this in the my.ini file. If on a shared server, turn off persistant connections in your config.php.

2) Your MySQL load is so high, that it has decided not to accept connections until the load decreases. In this case, you need to optimize your server installation by paying a visit to the Server Configuration forum and reading the stickies there.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke
      Means one of two things....

1) You are exceeding your maximum allowed connections. If you are on a dedicated server, you can increase this in the my.ini file. If on a shared server, turn off persistant connections in your config.php.

2) Your MySQL load is so high, that it has decided not to accept connections until the load decreases. In this case, you need to optimize your server installation by paying a visit to the Server Configuration forum and reading the stickies there.
      I have 45 members and the most online ever was 21 do you think that these may be the problems??

Comment

If you are on a shared server, someone else on the server can be eating up MySQL's allowed connections. Your personal traffic shouldn't be causing the problem though.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X