Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cmiller1014
    replied
    This doesnt even work for us. We have a ton of redirects but the prune threads doesnt find any when we use it

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    You would need to write a custom script to do this. Try asking over at vbulletin.org.

Leave a comment:

• Doug Nelson
    replied
    Is there any way to remove redirects over X days old automatically, like via VBcron?

Leave a comment:

• Sal Collaziano
    replied
    An unattractive option which I just did! hehe. Well, I'm glad to see there's a way to do it. Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• the Sandman
    replied
    Thanks! I saw that option - just wanted to be absolutely 100% positive that it would remove the redirct messages/links and not any original Threads.

BTW, our Mods moved a couple of hundred Threads to newly created Forums and left a *lot* of redirects...so getting rid of them one at a time is a very unattractive option...

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    You can remove redirects from a thread by selecting "Remove Redirects" on the thread tools menu.

To remove all redirects use the Prune Thread option in the Admin Control Panel. There is a Radio button that asks "This thread is a redirect". Set that to Yes. When processed you will be presented with a list of threads for further action.

Leave a comment:

• Sal Collaziano
    replied
    Please let there be a query!

Leave a comment:

• the Sandman
    started a topic Mass remove Redirects

Mass remove Redirects

Is there a query that will mass remove redirects (the redirect message and link, not the relocated original Thread)?

Can the "Prune Threads" function in the AdminCP selectively remove these if "Thread is a Redirect" is checked yes without removing any actual Threads?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X