Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Displayorder in the forum manager.. how???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goyko
    replied
    Hi merk,

that was very quick and exactly what I was looking for!!!

Thank you so much!

I enabled the collapsing, because most of the time it's more useful, to have the forums collapsed.
    But in this special case...

See ... I was right ... it WAS a "HowTo" question

Thanks again!
    You saved my day!

Leave a comment:

• merk
    replied
    I dont understand the problem?

I set a list of display orders in the forum manager and choose "save display order" at the bottom of the page...?

OOh. I think i worked it out

vBulletin Options -> Admin Control Panel Options -> Enable Collapsing in Forum Manager -> No.

It will make the pager slower to load and might hang your browser if you are using an old version on a slow computer.

Leave a comment:

• Goyko
    started a topic Displayorder in the forum manager.. how???

Displayorder in the forum manager.. how???

Hi there,

I'm not quite sure, if that is a feedback or a bug or a simple "Howto"-question.
    For me it seems to be the last kind... so maybe someone can help me with this.

In the FAQ manager I have all the entries and their display orders visible at once (see attached screenshot 1).

BUT in the forum manager setting the display order is a pain in the a**
    (see screenshot 2)

Every time I click on "view" to set the display order of this particular forum, it opens up.
    If I click for setting another, the last clicked one closes and the newly clicked one opens.

I'm sure there must be a way to set the display order more comfortably?!!

I have a lot of forums in every category and I need to see their displayorder all together, at least those of the same category!!

Please help!!
    Thanks in advance!
    Attached Files
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X