Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Displayorder in the forum manager.. how???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Displayorder in the forum manager.. how???

Hi there,

I'm not quite sure, if that is a feedback or a bug or a simple "Howto"-question.
    For me it seems to be the last kind... so maybe someone can help me with this.

In the FAQ manager I have all the entries and their display orders visible at once (see attached screenshot 1).

BUT in the forum manager setting the display order is a pain in the a**
    (see screenshot 2)

Every time I click on "view" to set the display order of this particular forum, it opens up.
    If I click for setting another, the last clicked one closes and the newly clicked one opens.

I'm sure there must be a way to set the display order more comfortably?!!

I have a lot of forums in every category and I need to see their displayorder all together, at least those of the same category!!

Please help!!
    Thanks in advance!
    Attached Files

I dont understand the problem?

I set a list of display orders in the forum manager and choose "save display order" at the bottom of the page...?

OOh. I think i worked it out

vBulletin Options -> Admin Control Panel Options -> Enable Collapsing in Forum Manager -> No.

It will make the pager slower to load and might hang your browser if you are using an old version on a slow computer.

Comment

Hi merk,

that was very quick and exactly what I was looking for!!!

Thank you so much!

I enabled the collapsing, because most of the time it's more useful, to have the forums collapsed.
      But in this special case...

See ... I was right ... it WAS a "HowTo" question

Thanks again!
      You saved my day!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X