Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boofo
    replied
    Oh, and before I forget again, a Merry Christmas to you and yours, Wayne. I hope you all the best in the new year and I am looking forward to another great year here with you guys.

Leave a comment:

• Boofo
    replied
    Thank you, sir. That did the trick without having to go through too much fuss. This will be something good to remember for later use.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Correct.

Leave a comment:

• Boofo
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne Luke
    The easiest way to turn off polls for all forums but one is to remove the permission to post polls from all usergroups and then override that in the forum you want them to post polls in.
    Thank you, sir. I'll do it that way. I just need to turn it on for that forum in the forum permissons, right?

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    The easiest way to turn off polls for all forums but one is to remove the permission to post polls from all usergroups and then override that in the forum you want them to post polls in.

Leave a comment:

• Boofo
    replied
    Originally posted by Shane
    I do this way..

Set all polls to be turned off via the main parent forum (the upper most higharchy forum) and then enable it on the header fourm only for the one you want to enable.
    Exacty where would I turn it off in the forum? I only saw it in the usergroup areas.

Leave a comment:

• Shane
    replied
    I do this way..

Set all polls to be turned off via the main parent forum (the upper most higharchy forum) and then enable it on the header fourm only for the one you want to enable.

Leave a comment:

• Boofo
    started a topic Turn polls off for all forums but one?

Turn polls off for all forums but one?

Is there a quick way to turn polls off for all forums except one without having to go through all usergroups in all forums one at a time?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X