small space at top of forum header

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• small space at top of forum header

If u notice there is a small little space at the very top of the forums logo. Highlight the logo and see the little space above it?

I have that at my forums as well over at www.new-dimensionz.com

I am trying to get rid of it but no luck. Can someone help me out please. Thanks.

The only thing I noticed, looking at your code with "view source" is that you have the "width" listed at "755" and that is a pixel setting and you did not use px, like in the other settings. I don't know if that has anything to do with it. Both your cellspacing and cellpadding are set to "0". Have you checked you do not have a space or carage return hidden in the code at that point?

Regards,
    Slappy

Comment

Yes i checked everything. Weird stuff. I remember running into this problem before but i forgot how i fixed it.

Also that table width was just changed through the admin cp settings so the px doesnt matter. You don't need a px. If you don't have a % sign after the number then it automatically thinks it is pixels you are talkin about.

Comment

I think if you change the margins for the body tag, that might fix your problem.

In the "Main CSS" page for your Style, look at the "Extra CSS" input box for the "Body" (top one). If you change the:
        Code:
        margin: 5px 5px 10px 5px;
        to:
        Code:
        margin: 0px 5px 10px 5px;
        That should correct the gap you are seeing. I think the margins are set clockwise from the top, so if you need to change any others, I think that they would be top, right, bottom, left...
        "A man sits with a pretty girl for an hour, it seems like a minute. He sits on a hot stove for a minute, it's longer than any hour. That is relativity." -- Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Nikida
          I think if you change the margins for the body tag, that might fix your problem.

In the "Main CSS" page for your Style, look at the "Extra CSS" input box for the "Body" (top one). If you change the:
          Code:
          margin: 5px 5px 10px 5px;
          to:
          Code:
          margin: 0px 5px 10px 5px;
          That should correct the gap you are seeing. I think the margins are set clockwise from the top, so if you need to change any others, I think that they would be top, right, bottom, left...
          That did it thanks a buch man. You are the greatest.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X