Changing Parse URL checkbox in vB3 gamma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing Parse URL checkbox in vB3 gamma

i have read the posts regarding changing the templates to remove the checkmark in the Automatically parse URL checkbox in vB 2.x, however when i tried the same in gamma, it didn't work.

can someone tell me what to change within gamma so that the checkmark is not present in the parse url checkbox, please.
    Buddha's Bar & Grill

In newreply and newthread, find:

Code:
    <label for="cb_parseurl"><input type="checkbox" name="parseurl" value="1" id="cb_parseurl" tabindex="1" $checked[parseurl] />$vbphrase[automatically_parse_links_in_text]</label>
    Just take out the "$checked[parseurl]", and that should achieve what you are looking for...
    "A man sits with a pretty girl for an hour, it seems like a minute. He sits on a hot stove for a minute, it's longer than any hour. That is relativity." -- Albert Einstein

Comment

i actually tried that and it didn't seem to work. i will try again, and let you know.
      thanks.
      Buddha's Bar & Grill

Comment

Were you trying to edit a post or post a new one? The edit template is separate from the newthread and newreply templates. You probably wouldn't want to take the "$checked[parseurl]" out of that one, though. Since it could be confusing to the users if the post did not save their original option selections when they went to edit it.
        "A man sits with a pretty girl for an hour, it seems like a minute. He sits on a hot stove for a minute, it's longer than any hour. That is relativity." -- Albert Einstein

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X