X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i belive it would be but im not sure

isntead of 1,2 its array(1,2)

Comment

How would you do that line if you wanted to not let 2 different usergroups see it unless that message was in a certain forum ot forums? Like you don't want them to see any messages unless they are in forum number 2 or forum number 12?
      vBulletin - Sometimes, I'm just like, Wow, and then I'm like, Whoa, and then I'm like, Damn.

vBulletin.org's ol' Moderator

I have a lifetime terrorist hunting permit - #091101

chmod a+x /bin/laden -- Allows anyone the permission to execute /bin/laden

Comment

lol at this point its time to hide some forums if you need to hide this much

Comment

What I want to do is allow guests to view 3 forums and the messages in them but not allow them to view any of the other forums messages, which would be the only difference from them not viewing any of the messages as it is now. It is a support area for a popular File manager.
          vBulletin - Sometimes, I'm just like, Wow, and then I'm like, Whoa, and then I'm like, Damn.

vBulletin.org's ol' Moderator

I have a lifetime terrorist hunting permit - #091101

chmod a+x /bin/laden -- Allows anyone the permission to execute /bin/laden

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X