No announcement yet.

Help with my errors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This means there is a problem with config.php. Did you just edit this? It would not have been part of the upload of the original files. What is on line 56?

It might be best to start with a fresh config.php by copying config.php.new to config.php then editing it (carefully) for your details.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Line 56 is ADMINCP

Comment

Ok, I fixed that. I uploaded all new files in the ASCII mode. My index file, is still one ahead of yours. I DL it straight from VB.com as well.

Uploaded all new files and its still the same. I can not edit the CSS files in my admincp, but if I type in my site and the /css.php, I can then edit them. But I cant get their from my ADMINCP.

Comment

Sorry, I'm out of ideas.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Its Ok man. You have done more than enough. I might just have to make a backup site until I can get this fixed. lol

Comment

Can I revert back to the old VB2?

Comment

There is no way to downgrade from vB3 to vB2. You would need to restore the vB2 files and database backup you made prior to upgrading.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X