You are not logged in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You are not logged in

When does this login box come up. If I clear my cookies I notice it will come up if I click on a shortcut, but I cannot reproduce it.

What triggers this box and how do I get rid of it. I don't want potential members to think that my forum requires registration before viewing.
    Attached Files

its a problem with global.php or sumthing check in the bugs section >.<

Comment

I could not find any reference to it in the bugs section searching for global.php.

Its in profile.php and only comes up if you delete your Temporary Internet files and wait for a period of time. Then it only comes up once.

Anyone else know what this is and how to get rid of it?

Comment

I'm surprised there isn't more interest in fixing this problem.

Imagine if a person finds your forum in a search engine and the first greeting they get is "You are not logged in and do't have permission to access this page." I don't know about you but I'd just click away at that point. Lets get this fixed.

Here is how to duplicate the problem. Delete your cookie and remove the row in the session table that has your computers IP address in the host column. Then log into your forum.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X