Authorize.net Payment Gateway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Steve Machol
    There are currently no plans to include Authorize.net. The post you quoted from Wayne is over a year old and many things have changed since then.
    That's not what Steve indicated in an email to me just after I posted this request. He said that the problem was a lack of a test system with Authorize.net. I've offered him access to our account repeatedly, but he has not replied.

Lots of features were announced over a year ago, and amazingly, most of them are in there. Is there a reason you are abandoning this one now?

Comment

I believe some wires got crossed. You would have to get Scott to respond as he handles the payment gateways.

Comment

Originally posted by APhoenix
        That's not what Steve indicated in an email to me just after I posted this request.
        That wasn't me. As Freddie said that must have been Scott.

However when I asked Kier about this he wasn't sure what I was talking about. Once it was clarified he said this is something Scott will need to look into since he is the one writing this section of code.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

It was my understanding that Authorize.net was already integrated into VB3. I have been waiting for this upgrade only because I thought it would have Authroize.net included.

Please clarify whether or not this will or won't be integrated. This is very important to me.

Thanks.
          Jerry

Comment

Where did you get this understanding from? It is currently not included but it will be looked at. There is no guarantee it will be included for vB3 Gold. This is the only official word right now.
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I think he got it from the authorize.php in the subscriptions folder.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
                That wasn't me. As Freddie said that must have been Scott.
                You are correct - it shoul have been Scott, not Steve. (That's what happens when I post within 10 minutes of waking up.) Sorry for the confusion.

Comment

Uhoh, not good news for me. THe entire reason I chose vbulletin for this project I am working on is because of the subscription system that was said to be able to use authorize.net. We are actually holding a launch date on the site because this module is not out yet.

Comment

They never promised to integrate it. Try offering $$$ at VBulletin.org to a coder. Maybe they will make a hack for you. That's what I do when I need a hack.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X