Authorize.net Payment Gateway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Authorize.net Payment Gateway

According to Wayne Luke (http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showp...62&postcount=3), vB3 can handle Authorize.net. I see a script for it in the source code, but there is nothing about it in the Control panel. Is there something else we need to be doing to use Authorize.net?

Tony

Anyone have an answer to this?

Thanks!

Comment

Bump

Comment

Double bump Really need Authnet!

Comment

I want AN pluggin too.

Comment

Aye, count me in as well ...
            Incursus: (latin: clash, collision/attack, raid, foray, invasion)
            We Create Thingz.

Comment

*bump*

I would love to hear from Wayne et al on this issue, as if this functionality theoretically is in now, or will be finished soon, I'll hold off on developing it myself.
              We Create Thingz.

Comment

Originally posted by unixman
                *bump*

I would love to hear from Wayne et al on this issue, as if this functionality theoretically is in now, or will be finished soon, I'll hold off on developing it myself.
                It's available as a payment option in RC3.

Comment

Good to hear, and thanks for the info!
                  We Create Thingz.

Comment

I see a file for it, but can't find it anywhere in the admincp. Is this enabled anywhere? This would save me a crapload of work.

Comment

I noticed it's not integrated into the Admin CP yet. Maybe the Gold version will have it.

Comment

Sorry for invading this thread but any chance of intergrating 2CheckOut as well?

Comment

2CheckOut doesn't offer PHP notification like PayPal and some of the others do. I know because I use it myself. To integrate 2CheckOut, they want complete control over your member database which you have to be a fool to agree to.

Comment

There are currently no plans to include Authorize.net. The post you quoted from Wayne is over a year old and many things have changed since then.
                            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
                              There are currently no plans to include Authorize.net. The post you quoted from Wayne is over a year old and many things have changed since then.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X