where can I find this template....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where can I find this template....

I'm having a little difficulty with the navigation paradigm of Version 3, having used V2 for so many years and can't seem to find the template.

I need to change this wording and just can't seem to find out where to find the template through the new admin panel.

thanks in advance.. this is what I'm looking to change.

"If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below."

whic is displayed at the top of the forum to member who are not logged in or not registered yet.

The text for that would actually be in the Language system not the templates. If you click on "Languages and Phrases" in the left navigation menu and then on "Search in Phrases" you can search for "If this is your first visit," and it returns "first_visit_message" along with an edit button.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X