admin messed up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• admin messed up

I upgraded forom beta 7 to gamma, every step went ok. I enterd now the admin cp and I pushed "forum manager" and it does not display the forum list. What cai I do?

What happens? Blank page? 404? Post a screenshot if possible.

Comment

A blank page. Says "done" showing a blank page.

Comment

When you say you press options and nothing happens, are you pressing the little arrow that is to the right? You need to press that, or double click on it, and it will bring up a little menu below it that has vBulletin Options...

When you do that, it should bring you to another page, and it will have a list of options...

Comment

What happens when you try and post a message? Are you getting an error message? If so, please show what the error message is, or post a screenshot Thanks...

Comment

No, I now see I can post messages.

Regarding the arrow, I know hot it works, but now simply I have no option to push! I will attach a screenshot.
            Attached Files

Comment

Look the "forum manager" screen.
              Attached Files

Comment

Ahh, I see what you mean now, Sorry about that geovadmin. Does it help if you click Expand all? What happens then?

Comment

No use, the same. It seems the forum does not work anymore.

Comment

Now your forum is not working anymore?
                    Try reuploading all of the php files and overwrite the existing ones. See if that makes a difference.

Comment

no, the forum is working, but has all this problems I tell you. I can't access forum options.
                      How can I downgrade?

Comment

Easy fix

Originally posted by geovadim
                        no, the forum is working, but has all this problems I tell you. I can't access forum options.
                        How can I downgrade?
                        I had the same problem. You'll find other things that don't work either. The download I got has an admincp folder and the folder needs to be uploaded to the MYadmincp After I did that all worked fine...
                        Bob Emerson
                        www.MyFastCar.com Forum!
                        www.speedfreaksspeedshop.com Store!

Comment

The admincp folder should be uploaded as admincp. If you modified the $admincpdir option in config.php then you would need to adjust the name of the folder on the server as well.

Comment

Ok.

What about the thing that I can't post? On posting, I got a white screen and nothing happends.

Comment

you might have miss uploaded some files by not uploading them in ASCII mode

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X