Thread Views Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thread Views Problem

Originally I thought I had a bug but I was told to run my repair script. It turned out my database table for the thread views was corrupted and after rerunning the repair script I got the ok.

About 30 minutes after I did this I manually clicked run in the task manager to try running to update the thread views. Unfortunitely it didn't work as nearly 97% of my threads only have 1 more view then posts. Any possibly fixes?

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/bugs....iew&bugid=1351

Sounds similiar... Your Threadviews table may be corrupted.

Comment

I looked at that thread shortly after but my repair script is now saying my thread table is "ok" but still is refusing to give the proper thread views and update it each hour or even if I do it manually by clicking run on the task manager.

Comment

Same me,also my attachment views is same corruption.And not repairable VB Admin page.Everytime repair PhpMyAdmin.

My PHP is 4.3.4
        My MySql is 4.0.16

But before same problem on 4.0.14, upgrade to 4.0.16 still I have a problem 2 tables (Attachmentviews and threadviews)

Thanks
        Last edited by btekcan; Sun 7 Dec '03, 2:21pm.

Comment

Steve? Anyone? Some help please.

Comment

Sorry, I don't understand the problem or know what the fix is.
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Same problem here. I'll be looking into it further tonight.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X