Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I change the colours used on the profile page?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I change the colours used on the profile page?

I'm using a light coloured main body font for one of my styles and because the background colour of the tables on the member profile page is light grey like it is here it can't be seen clearly. I can't find the option in the admin CP which lets me change this to a darker colour. I would have thought it would automatically use the two alternating table colours like the index and thread display pages, but apparently not.

Also is there any way to change the colour of the 'next/previous thread text' independently of the main body colour? I'm having problems with that too because I have a light coloured background but two darker alternating table colours.

Any help would be much appreciated.

...and on the 11th day Stryker said "let there be bumpage" and there was. Little children danced with glee and the people of the world lived in blissful harmony.

Comment

Oh come on, someone must know. Is there any way to change the profile colours independently? If not then this is a bug because the alternating colours should automatically be used throughout and they aren't being.

Comment

What version are you using? In Gamma and later, the colors are all changed in the Admin Control Panel under Main CSS... Before some templates might have been overlooked or used improper color settings.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
        Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

RC1. It's OK, I managed to work out what I was doing wrong (it's not a bug, sorry) - I hadn't removed the references to the default grey gradient so that was loading over the top of my usual alternating colours.

Now I just need to find a way to change the colour of the '« Prev Thread | Next Thread »' links. As they are they're white on a white background so aren't visible. Is it possible to change these independently of the other white links?

Comment

Create a new CSS class for them and assign that in the templates.
            Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
            The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
            vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
            Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

Working...
            X