Down triangles?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Down triangles?

How do I remove the down triangles (which signify opening DHTML menus) and can I make it style dependent. ex one style use the down triangles and the other not.

PS: I still want to use the menus just not the triangles as I have images instead of text.
    Surrix.net: Computer help forums/articles

The person in my avatar is Elisha Cuthbert she plays on Fox's 24

I have looked though the menu .js and the gobal.js since those are the only two that are included on the move page and nither one of them have the triangle defined. Is it in a template or is it an option just what is it .

Comment

I would also like to add something regarding the down triangles. How do I have mine show up? They're not there and I am clueless to how to get it working. I spent a good amount of time at the adminCP to no luck.

Comment

*bump* I really hate to do this but I really need to know how to remove them as it is thoughing off my images. Thanks again for any help.

Comment

/misc/menu_open.gif

thats the image if you want to clean up that template look at Navagation / Breadcrum Templates > navbar

also there SHOULD be an option to turn this on / off in the ACP ill dig abit and see if i find it

Comment

Thats I know the image and I replaced it the a clear .gif image but in IE it throws off the new images (http://www.surrix.net/forums/ Change style to surrix 4 at bottom) but in Mozilla it doesn't so I just need to clear this up in mozilla.

EDIT: the triangles only seem to show up when you put ID in the tag defineing the td. Sooo if this is controled kind of like CSS we just need to find where something tell the tables to include the triangle at the end of the table.
            Last edited by Surrix; Sat 6 Dec '03, 6:44pm.

Comment

looks like an alignment problem

Comment

I know it is an alignment problem it is because of the down triangle trying to display in the same table so it moves those two images up. You can't see it cause I have a clear image there now that is why I need to get that removed so it doesn't move the image up.

My only other option is to use absoulte placement of those two images.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X