Gamma Forumhome Last Post Column

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gamma Forumhome Last Post Column

The Last Post column on my Gamma installation's forumhome is all out of alignment. Can someone give me a clue as to why this is? Templates have been reverted to default.

Here's the way it looks here on vb.com:

And here is the way it looks on my test forum:

Problem area is highlighted in each screenshot. If you wish to see the forums themselves, click here.

yeah. i get this also...I would like to know how to make this aligned...

Also mate, will you be making another welcome panel? I wanna whack an avatar up there to show the user what hes using..any plans?

Comment

Originally posted by M4g!k
      yeah. i get this also...I would like to know how to make this aligned...

Also mate, will you be making another welcome panel? I wanna whack an avatar up there to show the user what hes using..any plans?
      Yes, I will definitely update the welcome panel template mod!

Comment

good lad! Now, lets get our forums aligned!

Comment

Does anyone have an answer for this question? I'm having this problem with RC1 too!

Comment

Because of the way it is achieved (using <span> to set overflow to float), id say that its spilling on to a new line

Probably because that the time/date and the poster is too long to fit on to one line.

Did you try changing your date display thing to be shorter like it is here?

Comment

Originally posted by merk
              Because of the way it is achieved (using <span> to set overflow to float), id say that its spilling on to a new line

Probably because that the time/date and the poster is too long to fit on to one line.

Did you try changing your date display thing to be shorter like it is here?
              Well, that helped but we aren't busy enough to get a post on every topic every day. Still growin

Seems like there has to be a better way to fix this. In the last version the provided much more room for the last post column.

Nathan
              www.contractorschatroom.com

Comment

I'd really like to have an answer to this also. Its really ugly when its not aligned!
                "You forgot about my trap card!"
                "Oh no!!"
                "Oh yes, and wait till you hear about it's special ability!"

Comment

The simplest method of making it work would be to change your date display string in the admincp to be something shorter.

That or remove the last postusername - you cant expect to fit alot of information into a small space without either making it smaller or fitting less information in?

Comment

How about making the column bigger?

VB automatically does this when the title of the post is longer. Why can't it do the same for the username / time?

Comment

Originally posted by nwingate
                      How about making the column bigger?

VB automatically does this when the title of the post is longer. Why can't it do the same for the username / time?
                      good call!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X