• Show
Clear All

• announcements doesnt show up

hi,

im having a problem with an announcement i want to add in a main forum,
    it doesnt show up at all on the forum,
    im using beta 7 and i found a similar thread:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74537

there seems to be a fix but where do i get it?

or what should i do?

thnx,
    davy
    www.emecstudios.com (studio) | MAXIMUS, passion for models. | MDO, when nature calls.

anyone?
    www.emecstudios.com (studio) | MAXIMUS, passion for models. | MDO, when nature calls.

Comment

This should be have been fixed in beta 7. Did you upgrade from a previous version? Make sure you upload all of the beta 7 files and overwrite the ones on the severver. Also try reverting the headinclude and header templates back to original.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

yup, i fixed it

i did install only beta 7, no previous versions but it seemed to be that i filled in to end that announcement the same day,

i wanted an announcement from 22 nov 2003 until 22 nov 2004
        vbulletin entered automatically an end date 25 dec 2003, so i change 25 dec to 22 nov without checking the year

stupid me

thnx,
        davy

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X