Enabling B I U (align left, rigth)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enabling B I U (align left, rigth)

I have just upgraded to 3.0 Beta 7 and want to know how I set the users to have the BOLD ITALICS UNDERLINE, align left etc?

When a regular user is logged in, and is trying to change the color of the text while posting a message like I am right now, they cannot set the color or BOLD or whatever.

Where do I fix this?

Thanks
    Makeup Cosmetics Beauty Forums
    1.5 million posts!

Why don't you ask this in one of the designated support forums?

And as long as you have BB Code enabled, it should be working....
    Bugdar: PHP bug tracking software that is beautiful, fast, and robust.

Comment

please dont ask for support in the chit chat forum,

Comment

Tony,

To get vB support on these forums you first need to be a licensed customer and register for Priority Forum Support. To do this, please click HERE and enter your email address in one of the boxes. You'll need to have your customer number and password to access the page.
        If you still have problems after doing this, send an email to [email protected]. Please include your user name, then email address you registered with and your customer number so we can fix the problem.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
          Tony,

To get vB support on these forums you first need to be a licensed customer and register for Priority Forum Support. To do this, please click HERE and enter your email address in one of the boxes. You'll need to have your customer number and password to access the page.
          If you still have problems after doing this, send an email to [email protected]. Please include your user name, then email address you registered with and your customer number so we can fix the problem.
          Oh I am regged up WITH a license that I bought PLUS the my email is already in the members section there. But I cannot post messages in forums like here: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=56

Is there another booard? Sorry I am a newbie to VB

It says this when click on NEW thread:

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
          1. You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.
          2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
          1.5 million posts!

Comment

update your email here, it is CaSe and whitespace sensitive

Comment

Originally posted by daemon
              Why don't you ask this in one of the designated support forums?

And as long as you have BB Code enabled, it should be working....
              Which one? I cannot post there even tho I have a paid license and a customer number
              1.5 million posts!

Comment

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/profi...o=editpassword

Comment

My email? I am receiving PM emails and post responses email...?

Originally posted by Faranth
                  update your email here, it is CaSe and whitespace sensitive
                  1.5 million posts!

Comment

your email for your licenses status is case senstive, if you updated it and still cannot access the support forums please create a support ticket http://www.vbulletin.com/members/support_form.php

Comment

Tony,

Please see my post above. If you enter you email in that form and still cannot post in the regular support forums, then send us an email with the info I posted.
                      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Yeah I have opened a support ticket already

Originally posted by Steve Machol
                        Tony,

Please see my post above. If you enter you email in that form and still cannot post in the regular support forums, then send us an email with the info I posted.
                        1.5 million posts!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X