Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mandable
    replied
    So everything has to be done manualy? If they want to view, what do I have to do? Add each user manualy when money goes through or somthing?

Whats the point of entering a Paypal address into the fortums if they cant find it anywhere .. I wanted it so they can see the forum is there, clickj to enter it, and they are asked to pay or somthing. I thought that might be what it does ..

I have no idea how it works, but i want it to work

Leave a comment:

• cirisme
    replied
    Goto forum permissions under forums and moderators. Goto the forum you want to edit, and click edit next to the user group you want to deny. Change "Can View Forum" to No, and you're good.

Leave a comment:

• Mandable
    started a topic Paid Subscriptions

Paid Subscriptions

How do I make it so ONE forum on my forums users have to pay for if they want to view?

I;ve set up the subscription in the Admin CP, and checked the right forum, but everyone can still use it and post in it .. I dont get it! Is there anything around that explains how to do it? If not, someone write a tutorial or somthing

Cheers
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X