• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tmulloy
    replied
    Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
    You edit the phrases.
    ah ha, ok i see now. i was in templates. thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Originally posted by tmulloy View Post
    yeah, it returned items with birthday. but nothing in the way of an email template that i could change to do what i stated i wanted to do.
    You edit the phrases.

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    Originally posted by tmulloy View Post
    yeah, it returned items with birthday. but nothing in the way of an email template that i could change to do what i stated i wanted to do.
    There's no email template to edit - the phrases that Steve refers to are what populates the email.

Leave a comment:

• tmulloy
    replied
    Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
    A search for 'happy' quickly found two phrases, interestingly enough named: birthday

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    A search for 'happy' quickly found two phrases, interestingly enough named: birthday

Leave a comment:

• tmulloy
    replied
    how do you edit the birthday email that gets sent out in vb 3.8.1? it's nowhere to be found and searching for "happy" or "birthday" does not yield the email template. in fact, i cannot find any email templates.

Leave a comment:

• Ashkarita
    replied
    Just out of curiosity - is there a way to insert the age of the member in the body of the e-mail? Like, if they've put a year it will insert it but if they haven't it will just say Happy Birthday so and so!

If they did put a year it would say Happy 18th Birthday so and so!

Leave a comment:

• Toneboy
    replied
    Just in case anyone is still confused by this, go to "Search in Phrases". Enter the word "birthday", and then edit the appropriate entry under the title "Email Body Text Phrases Containing 'birthday'".

Hope this helps.

Edit: Actually it is easier to select "E-mail body text" from as the phrase type from the Phrase Manager, and then select the birthday message from there. Much easier.
    Last edited by Toneboy; Tue 4 May '04, 2:05pm.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Did you run a search for the specific language in the email you are looking for? I would use 'Search in Phrases' as a start.

Leave a comment:

• rAZoR-WoC
    replied
    i want to change the happy birthday email that the users gets when its their birthday in their mail... i want to change it to another text and i still cant find the right template

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    What text is on that message? You can use the 'Search in Phrases' or 'Search in Teplates' function to find the appropriate template or phrase.

Leave a comment:

• rAZoR-WoC
    replied
    cant find it, can u tell me where it is ?

Leave a comment:

• tubedogg
    replied
    Edit the email_birthday (?) template.

Leave a comment:

• rAZoR-WoC
    started a topic how do i change birthday message?

how do i change birthday message?

as topic says