"PAGE CAN NOT BE DISPLAYED" error...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "PAGE CAN NOT BE DISPLAYED" error...

I've already reported this in bugs. I'm really only looking for responses from other board admins if they've experienced it or anyone that has a possible solution.

When many of my users reply or vote for a poll they're getting a "PAGE CAN NOT BE DISPLAYED" error.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    rob

its most likely called by an infinite loop.

Best thing to do is analyse the size of the function there doing.

Such as copying a 3000 post thread fails but copying a 30 post thread doesn't.

Etc.

Does this poll have alot of options?
    Is this poll been voted on alot?
    Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

[QUOTE=Scott MacVicar]its most likely called by an infinite loop.

Best thing to do is analyse the size of the function there doing.

Such as copying a 3000 post thread fails but copying a 30 post thread doesn't.

Etc.

Does this poll have alot of options?
      Is this poll been voted on alot?[/QUOTE

Hmm, if it was an infinite loop, you think it would impact everyone. Seems it just impacts some and for those it happens almost everytime they post or vote. Doesn't seem to be a pattern of large threads or polls with many votes.

I don't get it at work, but I do at home.

Comment

didn't mean infinite loop.

It goes over the max execution time and in some cases it just kills the connection.

Its something we're going to address before the next release. Management of large threads.
        Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Scott MacVicar
          didn't mean infinite loop.

It goes over the max execution time and in some cases it just kills the connection.

Its something we're going to address before the next release. Management of large threads.
          Once I turned back on the redirect page, whatever that is called it started working again. Although it's much slower with that redirect page.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X