Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how can I change the difference color for admin, moderator...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• adembaba
    replied
    I maneged changing the color for the admin using this
    <font color="red"></font>
    bu it doenst work for the moderators I don't understand why not.
    There is 1 admin and 2 moderators...

Leave a comment:

• adembaba
    replied
    Originally posted by Zachery View Post
    after looking into that i have come to this.
    <html><span style="font-weight: bold; color: pink;">Papatya</span></html>
    This works for the HTML test editor, but doesn't work at the forum...What am I doing wrong?

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    http://www.w3schools.com

Leave a comment:

• adembaba
    replied
    Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
    1. Just use the 'Username HTML Markup' setting in the Usergroup settings in the Admin CP.
    I have done this, bu i don't know anything about html tags. Have you a tutorial for this?

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    actually ALOT of ppl wanted usergroup coloring to effect the whole board and NOT just the whos online

however if you do wish to remove it from posts and such

in the postbit tempalte find
    $post[musername] and replace with $post[usersname] feel free to scour the other templates for the like and replace them

Leave a comment:

• geovadim
    replied
    Then Maybe it's good to include this facility in the final version, because most of the people like to change this collors.

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    then this would require hacking, id suggest going to vBulletin.org

it can be done without hacking but not with out changing almost every template in the forum

Leave a comment:

• geovadim
    replied
    Ok, I discovered the option. But, I want to change only the color of admins or mods only on who's online. In other parts, no. HTML markup changes the color font everywhere for the specific group...

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    The screenshot doesn't show the usergroup settings. However since you are two versions behind you will need to first upgrade to RC2. Then start a new thread if you still have this problem.

Leave a comment:

• geovadim
    replied
    I have the same problem, I can't change the color of the admin. I am using beta 7. I have attached a screenshot with the usergroups options.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Yes, and that option (Username HTML Markup) is in the usergroup settings in vB 3.0 beta 7. Perhaps you can attach a picture of what you are seeing when you go into the usergroup settings.

Leave a comment:

• calvinnguyen
    replied
    I am using vb3 beta 7.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    As I said, just use the 'Username HTML Markup' setting in the Usergroup settings in the Admin CP.

Leave a comment:

• calvinnguyen
    replied
    Originally posted by Steve Machol
    1. Just use the 'Username HTML Markup' setting in the Usergroup settings in the Admin CP.

2. This is a hack. It's available at vbulletin.org, but AFAIK it's only for vB2 at this time.

3. This requires hacking.
    for #1. Where I can find it? because I went to usergroup settings in the Admin CP, but I don't find any where to edite this thing.

I just want make a different color display admin, moderator, username just like vb2...have automatic to do it.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied

2. This is a hack. It's available at vbulletin.org, but AFAIK it's only for vB2 at this time.

3. This requires hacking.

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X