Get an invalid Argument error?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get an invalid Argument error?

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/blindsid/public_html/forums/includes/functions_bbcodeparse.php on line 521

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/blindsid/public_html/forums/includes/functions.php on line 5553

I get that error when looking at a thread. Not before just when I go to look at a thread. What is wrong?

I get this error when posting a new post

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/blindsid/public_html/forums/includes/functions.php on line 5553

Comment

I am getting these errors after upgrading from 6 to beta 7. if that helps

Comment

Reupload the beta 7 files and make sure you overwrite the ones on the server.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

ok I will try again....this will be the 2nd time dang ftp

Comment

should I try and do the upgrade again?

Comment

If you ran the upgrade.php script before then no need to do it again. The first thing you need to do is make sure you are running beta 7 files and not any beta 6 files.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I did but we will see...lets hope kinda tired over here lol Thanks Steve

Comment

still get that error after uploading the files again

Comment

http://216.7.163.13/forums/showthread.php?t=678

Comment

I'm out of ideas. I did a search for:

Invalid argument supplied foreach

...and got some conflicting information.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

could I delete all my files on the server and reupload? and not have to do an install? lol there has got to be something I can do?

Comment

when I changed the font color in my styles for my body it changed my errors color lol now that was cool

Comment

Originally posted by Viper4
                            could I delete all my files on the server and reupload? and not have to do an install? lol there has got to be something I can do?
                            You could and this won't affect the data. However it may or may not fix the 'foreach' error.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

In theory I could do a fresh install and upload my db from the old board and I would be fine? as well

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X