Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Machol
    replied
    It's in Phrases. Use the 'Search in Phrases' feature.

Leave a comment:

• ReveX
    started a topic Not Logged In Look

Not Logged In Look

Where do I change to look of the Not Logged In page? What I am talking about is the page where when you set the usergroup "Unregistered/Guest" to unable to view board. When they visit the forum, that login page pops up saying:

Code:
    You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    [list=1][*]You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.[*]You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.[*]If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation. [/list]
    Where do I change the look of that? I have searched the templates and found nothing. So I am guess it is stored in a php file somewhere.

Thanks
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X