Style Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Style Issue

I'm having a major issue with the styles. As of right now I have a test style that I'm using that is not accessible to the public. It was working fine until I copied and pasted an if conditional from one part of the FORUMHOME template to another part of the FORUMHOME template and all of a sudden I started getting a blank page for index.php. Index.php was a blank page and so was that style ID number, the only way the index.php page will work again is if you type in the style ID number of the style you want. I tried clearing cookies, cache, and deleting the temporary internet files and it is still not working. What can I do to fix this? Thanks.

Originally posted by Radon3k
    I'm having a major issue with the styles. As of right now I have a test style that I'm using that is not accessible to the public. It was working fine until I copied and pasted an if conditional from one part of the FORUMHOME template to another part of the FORUMHOME template and all of a sudden I started getting a blank page for index.php. Index.php was a blank page and so was that style ID number, the only way the index.php page will work again is if you type in the style ID number of the style you want. I tried clearing cookies, cache, and deleting the temporary internet files and it is still not working. What can I do to fix this? Thanks.
    - check the default style in your forum
    - check the style you chose in your profile.

you may want to reverse your FORUMHOME template too.

Comment

Originally posted by mtha
      - check the default style in your forum
      - check the style you chose in your profile.

you may want to reverse your FORUMHOME template too.
      I've done all of this and it doesn't work. Any other ideas?

Comment

Did you try to put it back in place ?

What kind of conditional did you add?

Comment

Originally posted by xiphoid
          Did you try to put it back in place ?

What kind of conditional did you add?
          Yes, I tried to put it back in place and the conditional was one that was in the template by default, not one I created. The only thing I did was re-arrange the FORUMHOME template, not add or delete anything.

Comment

Working...
          X