Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help and some info ..

Hello ...
    I Just finished upgrading my forum site from BETA-6 to BETA-7 and it finished successfully ...

but .. I need to know th following information about how to fix it :

Note : I changed the direction from Language Option but it makes me crazy ...

waiting

If you do not want to have the same behaviour in your forum and in your Admin CP, just duplicate your language, make it private (not selectable), and with the reverse direction. This way, you will be able to have the Admin CP in the other direction if you switch from a language to another.

If you want to have only one language, with different behaviour between forums and Admin CP, that is not possible right now.

Another good solution is to have two accounts : one will only log into the forums, the other will only log into the Admin CP : this way you don't need to switch between the two languages, you just have to switch between the two accounts.
    Lumina, aventurière des mondes fantastiques et petite rédactrice au grand cœur
    Cœur Lumière - vBulletin-fr
    Join the vBulletin French community social group!

Comment

Thanks ... Lumina

Comment

Working...
      X