Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Depth of Forums Displayed on Forum Home Page?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Depth of Forums Displayed on Forum Home Page?

How can I change it for one parent forum? I think the answer is that I can't since in the options section of the admincp it would affect all of them.

The only thing I could think of would be to create a dummy forum with all of the forums I don't want on the main forum home page. I think this would be a good feature for those that want to unclutter their forum home page, but still want a lot of forums.

Thanks,

Marc
    Marc

U.S. Politics Online

Originally posted by marcjd
    How can I change it for one parent forum? I think the answer is that I can't since in the options section of the admincp it would affect all of them.

The only thing I could think of would be to create a dummy forum with all of the forums I don't want on the main forum home page. I think this would be a good feature for those that want to unclutter their forum home page, but still want a lot of forums.

Thanks,

Marc
    You can't change it only for one forum, you have a fixed forum depth for all forums. Even if you create a dummy forum it would show the subforums, unless you also create dummy subforums to that depth.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X