I'm running PHP version: 4.3.2

Leave a comment:

• tubedogg
    replied
    What version of PHP are you running?

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Not sure what the problem is then. There are no other reported problems qwith the upgrade.php file. Otherwise no one would be abe to upgrade to beta 6. maybe one of the Devs will have an idea.

Leave a comment:

• DCz_power
    replied
    Ok, I did and it didnt fix the problem.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Reupload upgrade.php again. Make sure you upload in ASCII and overwrite the one on the server.

Leave a comment:

• DCz_power
    started a topic Still having the upgrade.php problem...

Still having the upgrade.php problem...

Yea, ive tried everything I can...still gives me this error:

Warning: Unterminated comment starting line 136 in /home/lortrade/public_html/forums/install/upgrade.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/lortrade/public_html/forums/install/upgrade.php:136) in /home/lortrade/public_html/forums/install/upgrade.php on line 18

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/lortrade/public_html/forums/install/upgrade.php:136) in /home/lortrade/public_html/forums/install/upgrade.php on line 19

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/lortrade/public_html/forums/install/upgrade.php:136) in /home/lortrade/public_html/forums/install/upgrade.php on line 133

I dont have SSH anymore, I have to talk to host about it. But im possitive the whole file is there.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X