X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's a snapshot of the problem...
    Attached Files

Comment

What version of the Gecko Engine does your installation of Camino use? You need to use the equivalent of what is in Mozilla 1.4 to use the reply box with WYSIWYG turned on. Otherwise you might have to set it to standard mode because it appears there is a bug in the browser detection code for Camino.
      Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
      The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
      vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
      Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

Wayne Luke,

sorry, off base but the attachment is not viewable while logged out ... a bug

(url problem)
        Last edited by Princeton; Fri 29th Aug '03, 9:59pm.
        Liquid Layout = Less Ad Revenue?
        How to Monetize Your Site

More features does NOT equal progress (Less is More)

Administrator:
        vBulletin.org - #1 Community for vBulletin Modifications
        allnurses.com - #1 Community for Nurses

Comment

Originally posted by princeton
          Wayne Luke,

sorry, off base but the attachment is not viewable while logged out ... a bug

(url problem)
          It isn't a bug... Guests are not allowed to view attachments on these forums.
          Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
          The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
          vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
          Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

I know that but, I see a broken image.

(sorry, off subject Wayne you may delete my 2 posts from this thread when you read this)
            Liquid Layout = Less Ad Revenue?
            How to Monetize Your Site

More features does NOT equal progress (Less is More)

Administrator:
            vBulletin.org - #1 Community for vBulletin Modifications
            allnurses.com - #1 Community for Nurses

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke
              What version of the Gecko Engine does your installation of Camino use? You need to use the equivalent of what is in Mozilla 1.4 to use the reply box with WYSIWYG turned on. Otherwise you might have to set it to standard mode because it appears there is a bug in the browser detection code for Camino.
              Interesting, so they're implementing WYSIWYG into Mozilla browsers huh? Cool. In the mean time unfortunately it prevents the use of such textboxes without warning

Comment

its because we're treating the browser user agent incorrectly.

I know if you set Safari to identify as IE6 there is no way we can detect its Safari server side, only client side scripting can do this.

Again i'll have to look at Camino but I suspect it just doesn't have the wysiwyg support built in yet.
                http://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=197253
                Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Scott MacVicar
                  Again i'll have to look at Camino but I suspect it just doesn't have the wysiwyg support built in yet.
                  The fact that I get the WYSIWYG toolbar suggests they are working on it though...

Comment

The fact that you get the WYSIWYG toolbar is due to vBulletin, not due to your browser. If your browser reports that it is Mozilla above a certain version we display the WYSIWYG editor... unfortunately, your browser isbased on the newer Mozilla core, but does not support the WYSIWYG control.

For now, you will need to tell vBulletin not to show the WYSIWYG toolbar via the Options section of your User CP.

Comment

Originally posted by DVD Plaza
                      The fact that I get the WYSIWYG toolbar suggests they are working on it though...
                      the link to the mozilla bug tracker indeed shows its a known issue and hopefully it should be sorted with the next release of Camino.
                      Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

on problem founded

here's a snapshout of the Control Panel for translation
                        Attached Files

Comment

I made a report for this problem Corbu :
                          http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/bugs....view&bugid=697
                          Lumina, aventurière des mondes fantastiques et petite rédactrice au grand cœur
                          Cœur Lumière - vBulletin-fr
                          Join the vBulletin French community social group!

Comment

Thanks Miss Lumina...

Comment

I'm also now using Safari more and more with OSX and love the browser apart from the WYSIWYG tag insert issue. What's the update on if Apple sent some css docs your way to aid your work in getting it going?
                              Let me know if I can help in anyway too, like reporting the bug to safari etc

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X