Language question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Language question

I have created a new language in "Language Manager" and I've edited and translated some phrases but when I go forums the phrases that I translated are in english!!! I've noticed that the only things that have changed are the phrases in Admin Control Panel, but not in forums (and I've translated forum's phrases too).

What is the problem? It's necessary anything more?

I've checked that my user had the new language choosed in the user control panel and I have even put the language by default and it does not work either.

Thanks
    Last edited by FreDyz; Tue 26 Aug '03, 6:20pm.

This is correct. You can translate everything, but the forum will still be largely in English until the new style set in a future version of vBulletin 3.

Comment

Until vb3 RC1 you will need to translate the Style too.
      Lumina, aventurière des mondes fantastiques et petite rédactrice au grand cœur
      Cœur Lumière - vBulletin-fr
      Join the vBulletin French community social group!

Comment

Yes, I forgot about that. When the finalised style is introduced with a future version of vB3, there will be more items to translate.

Comment

Ok Thank you! I'll wait for the vB3 RC1, and then I'll start to translate the language.

This way I will only have to translate the language and it is not necessary that I translate the style. Correct?

Comment

Correct. But you can already start translating the language, there is much to do.
            Lumina, aventurière des mondes fantastiques et petite rédactrice au grand cœur
            Cœur Lumière - vBulletin-fr
            Join the vBulletin French community social group!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X