Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I change the $navbits?

Hello,
    I'm desiging now a vB 3 beta 5 and I want to change something in the $navbits - I want that between the categories and links instead of the regular > a double arrow will be displayed, the &187; one.
    From where I can do it?

Thanks in advance.

The navbits templates

You can find them in the navigation/breadcrumbs templates from the style manager

Comment

Originally posted by xiphoid
      The navbits templates

You can find them in the navigation/breadcrumbs templates from the style manager
      There isn't any navbits template on my vB! Maybe you didn't noticed I mean vB3?

Thanks, Shachar

Comment

Not sure if this is what you want but try the navbar template.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

No, I've tried it too.

To Spare some time:
          -I've tried all the templates that's obvious, that means navbar and all the stuff around it.
          -I've made searches in the templates and searches for $navbits and found just few templates that is calling the variable but none that is defining it.
          -Spare the simple answers if you're just guessing them, I'm not a n00b, I've tried all the stuff that I think is possible and still can't find it, so please answer just if you really Know the answer ;-)

Thanks in advance, Shachar.

Comment

Sorry to have wasted your time then. I had no idea what you did or did not try.
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Excuse me if I made you think that I'm angry or something, I really thank you, and to get answer some day I wrote the previous message... You're cool man

Comment

It's in the navbar_link template, right at the very top.

There is a > just change it to your chosen character.

Comment

Thanks dude! Fixed it!
                  I sae that > before but I thought it's belong to something else...

Thank you too for your time, I won't forget it.

Comment

Oh just one more thing - Where can I edit the $activeusers? Didn't see any template with this name... There is en extra space before the comma:

user1 , user2 , user 3

should be:

user1, user2, user3

and I'm trying to fix it but can't seem to find where... Do you know?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X