thumbnails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thumbnails

Our attachments are not showing up in the posts as thumbnails (no, not the .gif format).

I've got "View Attached Images Inline" enabled & "Server Settings and Optimization Options GD" is set to 2.

I don't know what else I can try.. any suggestions?

TIA
    Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance

Sorry, this should be in the vB3 forums.. would someone please move it for me?

Thanks.
    Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance

Comment

do you get the verification image to work on the registration page ?
      My Sites :

Comment

Thanks to whomever moved this....

Originally posted by pablo
        do you get the verification image to work on the registration page ?
        The .jpg thumbnails were working I might add.. they've stopped recently & no idea why.

The image verification is working.

Comment

Import & Maintenance >> Update Counters >> Rebuild Attachment Thumbnails

run that on the admincp mate.
          My Sites :

Comment

Originally posted by pablo
            run that on the admincp mate.
            Mate, that's cute lol.

OK, I ran that.. I got an error.

"Your version of VB does not have image support. Please make sure you have GD enabled...."

It is enabled. & Checking under Stats & Logs under View PHP Info.. it's not there!

The hosting recently moved us due to a broken HD on their side.... I think they've left the GD behind lol

So.. I guess that's our next step is to contact the host ?... thanks for your help mate

Comment

Yep, you'll need to ask your host to recompile PHP with GD support.
              Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
              Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X