Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HoW to Trans These 4 Words

Hi There . how is evry thing? I think evry thing good

I have a small Question I want to translate these words to any lang I want but I did not know how !!
    (( Yesterday - Today - a.m - p.m ))

Good time with me And thanks alot for evry Service here

Ok, this is the third topic you've done about AM/PM. Going for a record?

Comment

Yesterday and Today are in the phrase system.

AM and PM must be modified using the SETLOCALE (as ive already told you). And this is assuming the devs dont have a better idea.

Comment

Ok, this is the third topic you've done about AM/PM. Going for a record?
        Thank for yor reply , But yot Must Know I did not found the corect answer if you can anser my question that is good and thank you and if you can not please do not make replt like this

Yesterday and Today are in the phrase system.

AM and PM must be modified using the SETLOCALE (as ive already told you). And this is assuming the devs dont have a better idea.
        Can you tel hoe to do ? Beacause Iam Not a profisonal

Thank you Mr.Merk For your Help

Comment

I dont really have an answer for how to use the SETLOCALE.

Looking around, open includes/init.php

At the top of this file (below the copyright comments)

Add

PHP Code:
          @setlocale(EN); 
          REPLACE The EN with your "language" code from: http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/IG/ert/iso639.htm

This is as much as i can help you with, i hope a dev can come across and help you out furthur. It may require writing a new function to replace time, and im really not able to spend the time to sniff out all the time stuff vB does.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X