X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Michael2

• Michael2
    replied
    Ok, thanks. I do see them when I go to that link but I'm still not sure how to find them from within the admin cp.

When I go into the smilie manager I do see two links at the bottom:

[] which takes me to the 'add new category' page and
    [show all smilies] which just reloads the page (and shows only my 1 empty category)

It's not a huge deal now that I have the direct link. Just have no idea how to get there from within the admin cp.

Edited to add: I think what I'm having trouble with is finding smilies that are "uncategorized". I took them from the link that you gave me and moved them all into categories (a very tedious process) and now they show fine.
    Michael2
    Last edited by Michael2; Sat 23 Aug '03, 6:03pm.

Leave a comment:

• Mike Sullivan
    Former vBulletin Developer

• Mike Sullivan
    replied
    Did you see the link I was referring to? You can also go directly to .../admincp/image.php?do=viewimages&table=smilie .

Leave a comment:

• Michael2

• Michael2
    replied
    I see that but the smilies are not even in there. I have one category called "smilies" with nothing in it. When I try to load the smilies from the folder on my server it only pulls in four of them even though there are 64 in there (and all show on the vB smilies page on my site).

So I'm not sure how to get them into the smiley manager so that I can edit them. I'm sorry if this is confusing, if you need to get into my admin cp to see what I'm talking about just let me know.

Leave a comment:

• Mike Sullivan
    Former vBulletin Developer

• Mike Sullivan
    replied
    There should be a link a the bottom of the smilie manager to view all smilies. Due to a bug, it's possibly just an empty link like this: "[]" . Click that -- it should list all your smilies. You can edit their categories/delete them from there.

Leave a comment:

• Michael2

• Michael2
    replied
    Still need help.

Leave a comment:

• Michael2

• Michael2
    started a topic Smilies Problem

Smilies Problem

I have no idea what happened last night when I upgraded. I had planned on replacing all of my old smilies with a new set, now I have both. Long story, irrelevant at this point.

Anyway...

I now have some smilies with the same name. I want to know how I can edit/delete smilies. I'm scared if I just remove them from the images/smilies/ folder it will leave a broken image. When I go into the smilie manager there is 1 group with 0 smilies. If I try to pull in and add the smilies from the folder above it only brings up 4 smilies (I have 64 in that folder).

So how do I go about editing/deleting the smilies displayed on my board if they're not in the smilie manager and I can't get them in there?
Working...
X