Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rules in Controlpanel

Am i blind or what?

I cant find the rules anywhere in the ControlPanel. I want to change the rules (that shown when you register) to my own language but havent find the place to do this. Have looked trough the language-file but couldnt find it there either.

And also, will vBulletin (Jelsoft) release language-packs or are users going to write them and then upload them so they will be avalible for the public?

To get vB support on these forums you first need to register for Priority Forum Support. To do this, please click HERE and enter your email address in one of the boxes. You'll need to have your customer number and password to access the page. Thanks.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

This is also in the wrong forum.

Comment

Yeah i know its the wrong forum, but as i didnt see it as a real support-issue, i thought that you could help me out

I have entered the e-mail at the membersplace now.

Comment

Thanks! What version asre you running? I can move this to the correct forum.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

(Im running vB 2)
            But the question is adressed to vB3, as im setting up a test-board, so move it to vB3 support =)

Comment

I changed the template 'signupadult'. Thats the easiest way.

Comment

Maybe it should be in the Language-file instead

Comment

none of the templates have been phrased in the preperation for the new style. These will be phrased once that has been finished.
                  Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X