Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AFter 4 - 5 All Links return Error - Front Page looks OK?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AFter 4 - 5 All Links return Error - Front Page looks OK?

Help please

Have just upgraded Beta 3.4 to Beta 3.5

The process returned no errors - but now the front page of the board is fina but all links to forums retun an error? The board cannot be used at all now!

Please help.

What should I do ?
    Innovateur
    Support Network for High-Growth Ventures

You have turned on your forums, so I can't check out which links it has in if you want to click on something, or see how it behaves. Can you either open it up for me (contact me when you did) or show a screenshot or paste the url of a link that shows in the status bar after hovering the mouse over the category / the forum / the sub forum ?

Comment

OK - forum on - thanks for your help Xiphoid
      Innovateur

Comment

Seems to have some links as php not php4 - but I downloaded php4.

Seems to have some links as php not php4 - but I downloaded php4.
        Innovateur

Comment

Yep, that is exactly it.
          Because if you replace the files with .php4 instead of .php - then they load perfectly well.

I think you better contact [email protected] to get a reply and let them look into this? Maybe there is something wrong with what you downloaded. Since the top menu bar works, and has .php4 in it. As well as many other links, just the forum ones seem to be .php instead of .php4

Comment

Any more ideas?

OK - I've reported the problem and tried re-dowloading and uploading with the same problem persisting.

Can I try to run the upgrade script again? Or any other ideas to try?

Reiterate problem:

- The forum links point to .php instead of .php4 - Navigation bar OK and link to Calendar OK

- Once in calendar however, any events clicked point to php instead of php4

- The actual information is there if you copy the short cut and insert the 4 - so the problem is at the interface

Regards
            Innovateur

Comment

Were you using .php or .php4 before? Have you customized any templates?

Comment

Thanks for getting back Mike

I have allways and only used php4.

I have not customised any templates (other than in the original common templates header and footer)

I cannot log in either as it tries to send me to a php page that does not exist
                Innovateur

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X