Navbar buttons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Navbar buttons

I noticed that when I am at the main forums page I have all my navbar buttons. But the minute I go into the second level of a forum I loss all my navbar buttons except for usercp, calander, faq, search and my home button. That is only 6 buttons. I have 10 in my header template. How come I loss them when I go into the second level forum?

Not really sure.. Did you edit the templates?
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

The only template I have edited is the header template.

Take a look and you will see what I mean: http://www.netrails.com/forum/index.php?

Comment

I don't see the problem???

I looked at the main page, the category page, a forum page and a thread and all had 10 images across the top??
        sigpic
        Nation of Blue - Kentucky Wildcats Sports

Some CMS Goodness: Add Avatar to Article

Comment

Originally posted by reefland
          I don't see the problem???

I looked at the main page, the category page, a forum page and a thread and all had 10 images across the top??
          I figured out what the problem was. Thanks to your reply it made me start to wonder. So logged off and went in under a non registered user. Everything worked when I did that. So I logged back in and it screwed up again. So I checked my USERCP and my Style Set was not set to VB3. I have it all working now.

I had it set to USE FORUM DEFAULT. I tried to take that option out of the choices but I can not figure it out.

Thanks for the insite.
          Last edited by attroll; Mon 21 Jul '03, 11:35pm.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X