X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• merk
    replied
    Originally posted by Lumina
    The language feature is already available with Beta 3 and Beta 4.
    We have already finished a French translation, and I've read about people working on a German version, a Greek version, a Chinese version, and perhaps also on a Hebrew version (but no British nor Klingon nor Elvish version ).

So you can already start working on your Italian translation : it is a very long job !
    as nunos thread pointing to steves post says, it will not convert posts made by people.

Im sure it wouldnt be hard to add a "translate to italian" link to link the page to babblefish.

Leave a comment:

• Lumina
    replied
    The language feature is already available with Beta 3 and Beta 4.
    We have already finished a French translation, and I've read about people working on a German version, a Greek version, a Chinese version, and perhaps also on a Hebrew version (but no British nor Klingon nor Elvish version ).

So you can already start working on your Italian translation : it is a very long job !

Leave a comment:

• nuno
    replied
    http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showp...27&postcount=7

Leave a comment:

• tropicalsuns
    started a topic Language Feature

Language Feature

I realize that this feature is not available until 3.0 is finished, but when it is available, will our Italian guest see the translation of English post's into Italian and visa versa?