VB Code and Reply quote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VB Code and Reply quote

Is there anyway to enable the vbcode ie. Press the img button and a box popups asking for a url to image?

Also what is the craic with this reply then there is a quote of the other persons text. What way can that be disabled because it is really annoying me.

Sorry for the bump but I just need to know

Comment

Turn on either the standard toolbar or the WYSIWYG toolbar in your user control panel.

You can disable specific BBcodes in the Admin Control Panel under General Options - > BBCode Options.
      Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
      The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
      vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
      Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke
        Turn on either the standard toolbar or the WYSIWYG toolbar in your user control panel.

You can disable specific BBcodes in the Admin Control Panel under General Options - > BBCode Options.

I cant see that anywere...

Comment

Which one don't you see? The latter should be:

vBulletin Options -> BB Code Settings
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X